We offer in-house rebuilds as well as providing remanufactured engines with a 2 Year unconditional Warranty.
With all Engine jobs we find the root cause of the original failure and address the issue before installing the new motor.If there are any faulty components we will address the issue before installation so there are no hidden costs.
Watercraft life is fun for most people, and a time out in open water is always special and looked forward to, especially if you go jet skiing with a friend or loved one. Jet skis require proper maintenance from time to time, especially if you often take them out on the water. Beyond maintenance, jet skis might occasionally run into problems that require fixing, a rebuild, or ultimately, purchasing a new one.
The fact is we can usually save most engines. We try to be as fair as possible, because we stand behind our name.
We will throughly inspect your engine to see what the best course of action is in order to fix it. Sometimes it makes more sense to replace and sometimes it makes sense to repair.
- Inspect the damaged engine to verify if has a useable core.
- Remove the original engine and Prep for shipping (core motor).
- Installation of the new engine.
- Complete fuel system check.
- Drain and replace fuel with premium fuel (We save the old fuel if wanted).
- Pump and Impeller inspection and service.
- Electrical inspection and battery charge.
- Motor break in with lake testing.
- We make sure the Watercraft is lake ready when completed.
- We handle all aspects of delivery and return of core motors and components.